(Atorvastatin calcium) is a synthetic lipid-lowering agent.
Atorvatin® is indicated:
- As an adjunct to diet to reduce elevated total-C, LDL-C, apo B, and TG
levels and to increase HDL-C in patients with primary
hypercholesterolemia (heterozygous familial and nonfamilial) and mixed
dyslipidemia (Fredrickson Types IIa and IIb).
- As an adjunct to diet for the treatment of patients with elevated
serum TG levels (Fredrickson Type IV).
- For the treatment of patients with primary dysbetalipoproteinemia
(Fredrickson Type III) who do not respond adequately to diet.
- To reduce total-C and LDL-C in patients with homozygous familial
hypercholesterolemia as an adjunct to other lipid-lowering treatments (eg,
LDL apheresis) or if such treatments are unavailable.
- As an adjunct to diet to reduce total-C, LDL-C, and apo B levels in
boys and postmenarchal girls, 10 to 17 years of age, with heterozygous
Aleppo Pharmaceutical Company (ALPHA) is Syria's leading
manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceutical products. Providing high
quality products according to GMP requirements; regulations and ISO 9002
(Quality Management System).
Syrian Pharmaceutical Industries, Middle East, Syria Pharmaceutical
Industry, pharmacy, Medicaments, medical, Drugs, arab pharmaceutical
manufacturing, pharmaceutical companies, pharmaceutical sales.
If you have any questions about Atorvatin® that have not been
answered on this site send us an email or call ALPHA Pharmaceutical
Industry at + 963-21-2122424.
Copyright © ALPHA – Aleppo Pharmaceutical Industries, Aleppo-Syria -
Atorvatin®. All rights reserved
Web Design by
Syrian Web Solutions